Re: [PBML] [Adv] Training in Shell, Perl scripting and Load Testing

  • dhnguyen89821
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2004
      This is advertisement! Please stop advertising on this group.

      Thank you.

      SQTL Labs <sqtl@...> wrote:
      Hi All,

      We are pioneers in practical software testing training
      and with our focus on software testing and test
      automation we are able to provide specialized training
      in software testing to upgrade your skills.

      We have scheduled following automated testing training
      workshops in the month of June for testing
      professionals in Pune,

      1)Load Testing (scheduled on 05/06/2004 and
      06/06/2004)

      2)Automated testing using Unix Shell Scripting
      3)Automated testing using Perl

      Load Testing
      Workshop information:
      * Duration 16 Hrs.
      * Timings 10.00 to 6.00
      * Satisfaction Guaranteed
      * Faculty with extensive experience in test automation
      * All students will get detailed Course material
      * Practical Exercises for all the topics
      * Sample scripts will be provided
      * A course evaluation test quiz will be conducted
      * Placement assistance available

      We also provide training in,

      * Other GUI test automation tools to upgrade your
      skills.
      * Systematic software testing training for people
      interested in starting a career in software testing.
      So far we have placed more than 65% of our students
      who have completed this training in different MNC�s.

      Regards,

      Satish

      For details call Cell 31000394 or 020 4033655, 020
      4032456

      or place an enquiry on: info @ sqtl.com

      Software Quality & Testing Lab (SQTL)
      Pune