Re: perl, SSI with apache

  • daymobrew@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2004
      --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, vinay mysore <vinay_ma@y...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I am not able to run SSI on apache webserver, perl/
      > cgi scripts run perfectly but i am not able to run
      > SSI. i am using windows 2000 and have all the
      > privilages tat r required to run the server. I have
      > incorporated the following lines in the config file.
      > it would be nice if anyone can help me out with this.
      > Options +Includes
      > AddType text/html .shtml
      > AddHandler server-parsed .shtml

      Has the server been restarted to re-read the update httpd.conf?
      What errors are you getting? Are you seeing the SSI directives instead
      of them being parsed?
      Any messages in the error_log?
      Have you read
      http://httpd.apache.org/docs/howto/ssi.html

      Bit of repeated info at:
      http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html#ssi-part-i

      If you have enbabled the server-info (mod_info) you can read about the
      server configuration. This is a good way to see whether the httpd.conf
      file has been read as expected:
      <Location /server-info>
      SetHandler server-info
      Order deny,allow