Wanted Perl resources for our Pune office

  • Robin Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2004
      Hello Friends,

      This is Robin here from Spider Systems Pvt. Ltd Pune.

      We are a part of a global IT company called "IGATE INC". IGATE is a SEI CMM Level 5 company and has its HO in Pittsburg US.

      We are looking for Perl/XML resources our Pune office.

      Further details of the requirement are as follows.

      Designation: Developer
      Skills: Perl/Perl-DBI/XML/Oracle or Sybase
      Experience:1-3yrs
      Location:Pune

      We are ready to look at candidates with only Perl experience for this position. They would be trained on other desired skills.

      Interested candidates kindly send your profiles to robina@...

      Regds

      Robin Anthony
      Resourcing Executive