Re: [PBML] Operator Overloading

  • Jeff Eggen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2004
      >>> japhy@... 01/06/2004 4:32:44 pm >>>
      >You missed something. The 'overload' docs mention a 'fallback' method.

      D'oh! I must have read that page about 4 times and it never clicked in. I kept thinking it was only related to the whole deal where overloading <=> and cmp define the other comparison operators. Didn't think that the others would be affected too.

      I added the 'fallback => 1' to the use overload pragma, and that has worked perfectly. Thanks very much Japhy! Time to read that chapter again.

      Thanks again,

      Jeff Eggen
      IT Programmer Analyst
      Saskatchewan Government Insurance
      Ph (306) 751-1795
      email jeggen@...

      ************DISCLAIMER*************
      This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that using, disclosing, copying or distributing the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
      ************DISCLAIMER*************
    • vinay mysore
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
        Hi,
        I am not able to run SSI on apache webserver, perl/
        cgi scripts run perfectly but i am not able to run
        SSI. i am using windows 2000 and have all the
        privilages tat r required to run the server. I have
        incorporated the following lines in the config file.
        it would be nice if anyone can help me out with this.
        Options +Includes
        AddType text/html .shtml
        AddHandler server-parsed .shtml

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/
      • daymobrew@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2004
          --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, vinay mysore <vinay_ma@y...> wrote:
          > Hi,
          > I am not able to run SSI on apache webserver, perl/
          > cgi scripts run perfectly but i am not able to run
          > SSI. i am using windows 2000 and have all the
          > privilages tat r required to run the server. I have
          > incorporated the following lines in the config file.
          > it would be nice if anyone can help me out with this.
          > Options +Includes
          > AddType text/html .shtml
          > AddHandler server-parsed .shtml

          Has the server been restarted to re-read the update httpd.conf?
          What errors are you getting? Are you seeing the SSI directives instead
          of them being parsed?
          Any messages in the error_log?
          Have you read
          http://httpd.apache.org/docs/howto/ssi.html

          Bit of repeated info at:
          http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html#ssi-part-i

          If you have enbabled the server-info (mod_info) you can read about the
          server configuration. This is a good way to see whether the httpd.conf
          file has been read as expected:
          <Location /server-info>
          SetHandler server-info
          Order deny,allow