RE: [PBML] include command (Answer)

  • Fortuno, Adam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Dustin,

      Dustin> Is there an equivalent command in perl as
      Dustin> the php include function (basically includes
      Dustin> another script as if it were a part of the
      Dustin> script "including" it)

      Check out the following.

      `require` -> http://www.perldoc.com/perl5.8.4/pod/func/require.html
      `use` -> http://www.perldoc.com/perl5.8.4/pod/func/use.html

      A good resource to look at for information on this topic is chapter-2 of
      Perl Objects, References, & Modules.

      v/r Adam

      This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. The information contained in this communication may be confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege. If you are the intended recipient and you do not wish to receive similar electronic messages from us in future then please respond to the sender to this effect.