[PBML] Re: Tutorials

  • Jeff Boes
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2000

      I should also put in a plug for my upcoming gig, "BEGIN {Use Perl;}" (title
      still tentative). It's a beginner's level monthly column starting in March
      at PerlMonth (www.perlmonth.com). See you there!

      ----
      "To paraphrase Mark Twain, the difference between the right program and
      almost the right program is like the difference between lightning and a
      lightning bug. The difference is just a bug." --Danny Hillis, "The Pattern
      on the Stone" (1998)
      Jeff Boes <>< jboes@...
      Mur Consulting http://www.qtm.net/~jboes/