question about perl

  • Luinrandir Hernsen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2004
      Here is how I have structured my programs...

      PERL1.cgi
      which writes HTML and obtains name and password which goes to
      PERL2.cgi
      which checks and password if password is ok goes to
      PERL3.cgi
      which is the main program..

      my question is once PERL2.cgi runs its code I have it ending in

      if password is ok
      {
      run PERL3.cgi
      }
      else
      {
      run PERL1.cgi
      }

      exit;

      is there a better way to do this? I knwo the code is not the perl code... I am just wondering if there is a better way to structure this, and how?