hai

  • acer044
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2004
      Hai

      evry one
      i am an new user of this group. I am an basic Perl beginner i want
      to increase my knowledge in perl. Hope this group can help me

      Thank u
      RP
    • com bio
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
        Hello,

        I am looking for most evolved sequences in
        bacterial genome.one possible case is a string of
        palindrome.
        eg) ATGGTTCTAATCTTGGTA
        (like madam)

        what could be the other possible sequences...

        please post ur ideas....

        with regards

        deepan chakravarthy n
        centre for biotechnology,
        anna university, chennai.

        call me at 9840186640 (PP)- ask for deepan

        =====
        center for biotechnology
        anna university
        chennai-25
        india

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/
      • biravin_d
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 27, 2007
          hai ,
          All friends We are india based php programmers.we are handling all kind
          of php ,web development projectes . now we are locate in chennai
          india.now we are searching a new software projectes.if u give the
          project we are doing very well .

          biravin