HTMl::TEMPLATE

  • stephencopleyus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2004
      I am using the HTMl::TEMPLATE and I would like base the template used
      on the input from a form. I plan on having ten templates and I have
      a select option in the form that is title "tempa". I found a how to
      at
      http://html-template.sourceforge.net/html_template.html#new()
      but the understanding is a little beyond me.

      my $template = HTML::Template->new(filename => 'temps/1.tmpl');

      Thanks in advance,
      Steve