Re: [PBML] Amalgamating the functionality of two scripts

  • Odhiambo Washington
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2004
      * Bob Showalter <bob_showalter@...> [20040503 17:48]: wrote:
      > Odhiambo Washington wrote:
      > > Hiya,
      > >
      > > I have two Perl scripts whose functionality I'd like to amalgamate.
      > > I've been using the first script to send mass mail to our users.
      > > It was fine for sending text only e-mail, but now I want to also
      > > send attachments.
      >
      > I couldn't download your scripts (your server appears to be trying to
      > execute them), so I'm not sure if your problem is how to send attachments or
      > how to combine two scripts.

      How to send attachments is not the problem. I played with MIME-Lite and
      saw how it is done, albeit in a simple way. What I want is to combine
      the functionality in those two scripts as earlier mentioned.

      I have renamed the scripts to .txt so that they are easily viewed.
      sorry for my daftness in leaving the scripts with the .pl extension.

      Again - http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/mass-mail/

      -Wash

      |\ _,,,---,,_ | Odhiambo Washington <wash@...>
      Zzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ | Wananchi Online Ltd. www.wananchi.com
      |,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-'| Tel: +254 20 313985-9 +254 20 313922
      '---''(_/--' `-'\_) | GSM: +254 722 743223 +254 733 744121
      "I can't complain, but sometimes I still do."
      -- Joe Walsh