Scrape Http document into MySql Table - HELP -

  • Agyeya Gupta
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2004
      Hi
      I am trying to use the Module WWW::Mechanize. The aim is to scrape
      info from a web page and put it into an MySql Table.
      The info available on the web page is in the form of a table.

      My OS is Red Hat Linux.
      Please help

      Thanx in advance
      Agyeya Gupta
    • Emanuel G Calso
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2004
        On Monday 2004 May 03 16:23, Agyeya Gupta wrote:
        > Hi
        > I am trying to use the Module WWW::Mechanize. The aim is to scrape
        > info from a web page and put it into an MySql Table.
        > The info available on the web page is in the form of a table.
        >
        > My OS is Red Hat Linux.
        > Please help
        >
        > Thanx in advance
        > Agyeya Gupta
        Sorry for not replying, but what help do you need exactly? I mean, what's
        wrong with your script?

        --
        eman calso
        http://www.bloodpet.tk/