Net::Telnet and get the results in a file

  • rictus res
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2004
      Hello

      Could anybody help me.....!!!!

      I did a script whit module Net::Telnet and it's
      working righ, but now i need, that when the script
      finish i can read all of script did in the session.

      So i want to know how can i get the results of the
      script
      in a file in my local machine.

      I hope anybody can help me.....

      thanks ....

    • Mike Dillinger
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2004
        --- rictus res wrote at 10:57 AM 04/29/2004
        >Hello
        >
        >Could anybody help me.....!!!!
        >
        >I did a script whit module Net::Telnet and it's
        >working righ, but now i need, that when the script
        >finish i can read all of script did in the session.
        >
        >So i want to know how can i get the results of the
        >script
        >in a file in my local machine.
        >
        >I hope anybody can help me.....
        >
        >thanks ....

        Check out the documentation on the module:
        http://search.cpan.org/~jrogers/Net-Telnet-3.03/lib/Net/Telnet.pm

        There are a few different logging options, depending on what you're looking
        for.

        -MikeD