Looking for Java/J2ee Professionals

  • ajith nambiar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 3:03 AM
      Hi

      Pinnacle is a unique blend of capital market expertise with insight and technology with vision. We help investment banks, brokerages firms and other financial services organizations re-align their strategic suppositions resulting in the creation of powerful, effective capital markets IT solutions. Our clientele include several Fortune 500 companies on Wall Street.

      Website: www.pinnacle-sys.com

      Position: Java/J2EE Professionals (Chennai)

      Requirements:

      BE/B.Tech, MCA or MSc in any technology field

      At least 4 years of experience in the relevant field

      Salary: Very attractive

      Opportunities for working onsite are tremendous for deserving candidates

      If you are interested to join a fast growing company, send soft copy of your resume to ajithkumar@...

      Candidates willing to join at the earliest are most welcome.

      Any references to your friends are also welcome.

      Pl send your resume to ajithkumar@...

      Thanks

      Ajith Kumar
      Pinnacle Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd