start_HTML -script question

  • Luinrandir Hernsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2004
      I need to run 2 (or more) javascripts. I currently have one running, but when I try to add the 2nd I get errors.

      Question:
      do I tell the code below that I have more than 2 scripts?
      or do I put all the scripts in the $pageScript string?
      Could the answer be -script =>$pageScript,$passwordcheck ????
      Ive tried every thing I can think of but that...will try now.
      I tried looking on line for an answer...

      Example of JS code

      my $pageScript = qq|
      function
      {
      etc...
      }
      |;

      my $passwordcheck =qq|
      function
      {
      etc....
      }
      |;

      $query->start_html(-TITLE=>'Luinrandir\'s Adventure Game',
      -BGCOLOR=>'black',
      -TEXT =>'white',
      -LINK =>'blue',
      -ALINK =>'blue',
      -VLINK =>'blue',
      -onLoad =>'updateMenu(document.forms(\'PlayerForm\').Player,Ladys)',
      -script =>$pageScript
      # -script =>$passwordcheck
      );