[PBML] Re: Tutorials

  • Greg Webster
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
      Thanks!

      BTW, if anyone wants to post mini-tutorials on here for beginners,
      feel free! Things like "How to use modules", "How to use
      multidimensional arrays", "How to defuse a nuclear reactor meltdown
      using Perl", etc.

      Greg (Moderator in silence)

      --
      "The world's as ugly as sin, and almost as delightful"
      - Frederick Locker-Lampson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2000

        I should also put in a plug for my upcoming gig, "BEGIN {Use Perl;}" (title
        still tentative). It's a beginner's level monthly column starting in March
        at PerlMonth (www.perlmonth.com). See you there!

        ----
        "To paraphrase Mark Twain, the difference between the right program and
        almost the right program is like the difference between lightning and a
        lightning bug. The difference is just a bug." --Danny Hillis, "The Pattern
        on the Stone" (1998)
        Jeff Boes <>< jboes@...
        Mur Consulting http://www.qtm.net/~jboes/