[PBML] Tutorials

  • Jeff Boes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2000
      In case the resource hasn't been mentioned here on the list recently, I'd
      like to point out this:

      http://cgi.resourceindex.com/Documentation/CGI_Tutorials/

      Lots of resources for getting started in CGI.

      ----
      "Last among the essential personality traits for programming, we might list
      _sense of humor_. The computer 'doth make fools of us all,' so that any
      fool without the ability to share a laugh on himself will be unable to
      tolerate programming for long. It has been said with great perspicacity
      that the Programmer's National Anthem is 'aaaaahhhhh.' When we finally see
      the light, we see how once again we have fallen into some foolish
      assumption, some oafish practice, or some witless blunder. Only by singing
      the second stanza, 'ha ha ha ha ha,' can we long endure the role of the
      clown."
      --Gerald Weinberg, _The Psychology of Computer Programming_