ppm: query does not see new module

  • leegold
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 10:19 AM
      Hi,

      Win2k, Activestate PERL 5.8.
      I tired my newbie hand at installing XML::RRS module.
      ppm search could not find it as binary. So went to cpan
      and used nmake per instructions on the web I've seen, and
      when I put it in a very abbreviated script and do >perl -c test1.pl
      I get no syntax errors - assume it's installed OK. I assume.

      Ques. When I do >ppm query XML* or try *RRS it doesn't show.
      Is there a way to register it's existence with ppm on my
      pc?

      Thanks, I ask here cause I get dressed like an off-season deer
      on other groups, you guys are kind.