Re: [PBML] Re: Spam / Mail / CGI Script

  • Emanuel G Calso
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
      ja, i even almost fell for it once, cause they said PHP is much easier to
      learn... but really, what would you want? Something easier to learn, or
      something easier to use.
      I hate other online PERL tutorials for newbies that sometimes advices people
      to skip learning PERL, and just use PHP if they're gonna use it for sites.
      But that's just my small grain of bitterness...

      --
      eman calso
      http://www.bloodpet.tk/