Re: [PBML] How To Upgrade to Perl 5.8.3 on Redhat 9?

  • franki
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004

      --
      rgds

      Frank Hauptle (aka Franki)

      For free scripts, online webmaster tools, HTML, XHTML, Perl & PHP
      tutorials and stuff, visit:
      http://htmlfixit.com Free web developer resources.

      Please sign our petition to encourage notebook manufacturers to offer
      video card upgrades just like desktops.
      http://www.petitiononline.com/inspiron/petition.html