Re: [PBML] How To Upgrade to Perl 5.8.3 on Redhat 9?

  • Emanuel G Calso
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
      IMHO, Slackware's much easier... but that's probably cause i've just used
      Debian once.
      Anyway, most people would say that it's much easier to install Slackware, but
      a bit harder to upgrade the packages.
      Why won't you try both... it's really depends on your own point of view on
      which one's easier.
      I wanna give Debian another try, but i don't have anymore disk space for it.
      Hope you upgrade your PERL soon.

      --
      eman calso
      http://www.bloodpet.tk/

      But to our modern married fair,
      Who'd give their lords to save their hair,
      No stellar recognition's given.
      There are not stars enough in heaven.
    • franki
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004

        --
        rgds

        Frank Hauptle (aka Franki)

        For free scripts, online webmaster tools, HTML, XHTML, Perl & PHP
        tutorials and stuff, visit:
        http://htmlfixit.com Free web developer resources.

        Please sign our petition to encourage notebook manufacturers to offer
        video card upgrades just like desktops.
        http://www.petitiononline.com/inspiron/petition.html