Re: [PBML] How to add script perl in crontab !!!!!

  • Emanuel G Calso
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      did you do a
      $ chmod 775 /home/monitor/scripts/ck.pl
      ?

      Better yet, you should change that entry to:
      0-59/5 * * * * * /usr/bin/perl /home/monitor/scripts/ck.pl

      HTH

      --
      eman calso
      http://www.bloodpet.tk/
      There's little in taking or giving,
      There's little in water or wine:
      This living, this living, this living,
      Was never a project of mine.
      Oh, hard is the struggle, and sparse is
      The gain of the one at the top,
      For art is a form of catharsis,
      And love is a permanent flop,
      And work is the province of cattle,
      And rest's for a clam in a shell,
      So I'm thinking of throwing the battle --
      Would you kindly direct me to hell?
      -- Dorothy Parker