Re: [PBML] name and password file

  • Brad Lhotsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2004
      If you're using apache, take a look at the Apache docs for the "Auth*"
      modules. Using .htaccess and .htpasswd files will do what you're
      looking for. There's no sense in reinventing the wheel too many times!

      There's even a utility bundled with apache called "htpasswd" that helps
      you create and maintain the .htpasswd files.

      http://httpd.apache.org/docs/howto/auth.html

      Enjoy.

      --
      Brad Lhotsky <brad@...>