Build Your Website Tonight With InternetTools.biz

  • Ernest
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 10:10 AM
      http://InternetTools.biz is the One Stop Internet Shop for Your Website.

      FREE with every domain name you register at InternetTools.biz: Forward
      & Masking, For Sale & Parked Pages, 100-pack Email Forwarding. And
      when you're ready for more, we have the answer.

      Click and build your site online, with Website Tonight! Hosting
      Included! Five Page website is only $4.95 a month. If your paying more
      than $13 and your website is 20 pages or less - You're Paying Too
      Much! Twenty Page website cost only $12.95 a month. And Hosting is
      still included!
      Choose from 100+ professional templates or create your own!
      Organize photo images in the photo album.
      Plan ahead with the event calendar.
      Tie your design elements together with custom color sets.
      Enjoy on-screen editing; drag 'n drop text and images; spell
      checking, performance testing and more!
      Hosting and email included.

      If you need to reach a huge market to sell your domain name --
      there's no better place to do it than right online! Choose our
      attractive "For Sale Page" and instantly tell everyone that your
      domain name is for sale.

      Plus, purchase your Domain within two weeks of the date listed below
      and get 2 months of at cost discounts!*

      Purchase your Domain from http://InternetTools.biz or contact me
      directly at: webmaster@...

      Ernest Walker
      *To activate your two month discount program email me at:
      webmaster@...
      with your Domain name. Your Special Pricing will begin 1 business day
      after verification.

      Prices as of March 20, 2004 and are subject to change without notice.