Re: [PBML] Batch Script

  • Rob Dowell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2004
      Batch scripts generally refer to the windows not as
      effective equivalent of shell scripts. If you have a
      windows box, simply open a command prompt and type
      help. That will list the vast majority of commands
      available for batches.
      --- essential quint <quintessential1@...>

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html