Start Accepting Credit Cards Over the Internet Securely

  • Ernest
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2004
      The InternetTools.biz Merchant Account makes it easy on you, too. You
      can not only increase sales, you'll cut paperwork and reduce risk,
      too! Our partners authorize credit card purchases, process them, and
      deposit the proceeds into your account. Your account is fast,
      hassle-free, and affordable.

      If your business is U.S.-based, you can receive approval on your
      application within a day. Approval on International and Specialty
      accounts takes only seven to ten business days. Here's how it works:

      * Click the button below that best describes your business
      * Purchase your Merchant Account and check out
      * From the Manage list select "Merchant Accounts", login, and
      click "Setup".
      * Fill out the online application

      Once your application is approved, our partners will provide the
      information and assistance you need to integrate your existing cart to
      the commerce gateway (See instructions for linking to: AuthorizeNet
      Gateway).

      It's that easy!

      Purchase your Merchant Account with http://InternetTools.biz and
      discover for yourself why we are the One Stop Internet Shop for Your
      Website.

      Ernest Walker
      webmaster@...