Unix In Perl

  • essential quint
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25 2:52 PM
      Can Unix commands be used in Perl scripts? It seems like some scripts have
      Unix commands embedded in them, so I was just wondering... If so, what are
      the rules or ways of using Unix scripts in Perl?

      This question semi-pertains to my previous post on batch processing too.

      Thanks
      =)

      Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
      access.
      https://broadband.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/