J2EE Opportunity Wall Street Client Project (J2EE Swings Core Java JSP Servlet

  • ajithnambiar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2004
      HI,

      Greetings !!!

      This is Ajith representing Pinnacle Systems, with reference to
      Opportunities to work in Prestigious Wall Street Client Projects.

      Pinnacle is a technology consulting and solutions provider to the
      Capital Markets firms. For over seven years, Pinnacle has applied its
      in-depth domain expertise and off-shore development capabilities to
      the Capital Markets. Pinnacle's Capital Markets Excellence Center
      (CMEC) and its Efficient Delivery Model (EDM)successfully deliver
      cost-effective project-based solutions for leading global
      institutions.

      The company is headquartered in Piscataway, New Jersey, with offices
      in New York City and development offices in Chennai, India.

      Current Positions at our Chennai Offshore Development Centre

      1. Senior Software Engineers - Core Java Swing - 20 Positions (
      Urgently looking for 10 Positions)

      2. Senior Software Engineers - J2EE JSP Servlets EJB Web Logic
      Sybase/Oracle with Unix/Linux/Solaris - 15 Positions.

      3. Team Leaders J2EE - 10 Positions.

      4. Project Leaders J2EE - 8 Positions.

      5. Technical Architect J2EE - 3 Positions.

      I would greatly appreciate your consent for further proceedings.
      Please email me your updated resume and mention the time you require
      to join us, with your contact numbers and the best timings for
      discussion. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer
      them.

      You can get more information about us at www.pinnacle-sys.com

      http://www.pinnacle-sys.com/newsletter/index.htm

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      Note Kindly refer some of your friends/contacts who might be
      interested in these positions.

      Best Regards,

      Ajith Kumar
      Pinnacle Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
      7th Floor, Khivraj Complex -II
      480, Anna Salai, Nandanam
      Chennai 600 035
      Ph +91-44-24317400
      www.pinnacle-sys.com

      P.S: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited
      mail If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails,send a
      reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line.We are sorry for the
      inconvenience