Re: Premature end of CGI...

  • daymobrew@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2004
      --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, shraddha more
      <its_shraddham@y...> wrote:
      > Hello
      >
      > Out of above 2 attached files I could run form.cgi from Browser but
      could not run test.cgi since it was giving error as 'Premature end of
      script'
      > Can anybody guess what must be the cause?
      >
      > Shraddha
      >

      > ----------
      >

      > #!/usr/bin/perl -w
      > use CGI qw(:standard);
      > use CGI::Carp qw(warningsToBrowser fatalsToBrowser);
      > use strict;
      > use Fcntl qw(:flock :seek);

      > #===============================
      > # Testing CGI script installation
      > # Copyright 1999-2001, Emmie P. Lewis
      > # Created 07/24/99
      > #===============================
      > # This script is designed to test
      > # CGI script installation
      >
      > print "Content-type: text/plain\n\n";
      >
      > print "Yippee! It works!";

      There is nothing wrong with the test.cgi script. The permissions on
      the file are probably not correct - it should be world readable and
      world executable.

      Aside: If you are only using test.cgi as it currently is, you won't
      need any of the modules you have included.