Mark Mecca/Bsg/MetLife/US is out of the office.

  • Mark Mecca
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      I will be out of the office starting 03/01/2004 and will not return until
      03/05/2004.

      I will respond to your message when I return. In an emergency, please
      contact my manager Judy Slish at 570-906-6367.

      The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
      intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
      information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the
      message.
    • Mark Mecca