Re: Perl checklist web app for hosted website

  • javawzl
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2004
      --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, "yrls2web" <yrls2web@y...>
      wrote:
      > Does anyone know of a checklist type web application for a hosted
      > website with Linux, Apache, Perl, CGI-BIN support? Ideally it would
      > be something that I can alter the color scheme to match the website
      > am designing. Any help appreciated! Thanks,
      > yrls2web

      Take a look at www.omnichex.com .. I am using their Web and Mobile
      Phone product in my hosted Windows account running with Access. I
      know they also have a Perl CGI version .. my friend is using it on
      his own server with a MySql database running on Apache. They have a
      30 day full evaluation for download.