Help Needed..

  • Pradeep K
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2004
      Hi,

      The situation is this ..I need to ask for username and pasword and save the information abt the user...I have backend oracle and have the username and password stored there. Shud i set any environmental variables to store info abt the user or place any cookie..I need to have the info saved for the whole session..PLS reply,

      Thanks in Advance,
      Pradeep.