Re: [PBML] Search a file for 3 different strings and create an Array or file from data

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2004
      >>>>> "Lisa" == Lisa <ms_lisac@...> writes:

      [long vague program description deleted, with not an ounce of code shown]

      Lisa> Is this at all possible,

      Yes.

      Lisa> any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

      I think you could do this by learning to program in Perl!

      See http://learn.perl.org/

      Lisa> Thanks in advance for your help.

      You're welcome!

    • Gordon Bonnar
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2004
        That is the funniest response I've heard ever. The problem
        description was not only vague, but horrendously convoluted and
        confusing.