Perl Debugger's Prompt on WînNT

  • Lange Gunter, CH
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      Hi

      I'm using Perl v5.6.1 built for MSWin32-x86-multi-thread on WinNT4.0 with a
      swissgerman configuration.

      On some PCs the prompt of the Perl Debugger is displayed correctly as
      follows " DB(1) ". But on other machines the prompt is displayed improperly
      as "?[4;m DB<1> ?[1m".

      This is not a native Perl question. But the problem occurs only in the Perl
      Debugger. Any help would be appreciated ...

      gl