Re: [PBML] Renaming directories

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2004
      >>>>> "mandwahlin" == mandwahlin <mandwahlin@...> writes:

      mandwahlin> Is it possible to rename a directory. I'm using mkdir to make a
      mandwahlin> directory but id like to rename it.

      rename() works on directories, provided you aren't crossing filesystem
      boundaries.

    • List Account
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2004
        http://www.computerhope.com/renamehl.htm#03

        Example:
        Rename the directory chope to hope.

        rename c:\chope hope

        -Nathan

        Is it possible to rename a directory. I'm using mkdir to make a
        directory but id like to rename it.

        Cheers
        Mand

        Unsubscribing info is here: