mod_perl problems

  • Paul Archer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2004
      I installed mod_perl and Apache::Mason on my home box. No problems, got
      everything working (relatively) easily.
      I go to replicate the work on another box, and everything's screwy, despite
      the fact that the two boxes have very simlilar configurations.

      One (of the many, apparently) problems I'm having is that PerlInitHandler
      hasn't been compiled into mod_perl. When I rerun 'perl Makefile.PL', it
      tells me that's one of the things that won't be compiled in. But I've got it
      on my home box.

      So, the question is: Is there any way to look at anything in the mod_perl
      source directory on my home machine and find out what parameters I passed to
      'perl Makefile.PL' when I ran it, so that I can replicate those parameters
      on the new box?

      Thanks,

      Paul

      "Welcome to downtown Coolsville--population: us."