Re: [PBML] File::Find and prune

  • Pavlos Parissis
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hi,
      I would like also to ask about if I need to return true of false in wanted
      routine?
      If I return 0 or 1 what is the impact of that to find?

      Pavlos

      --
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I love having the feeling of being in control

      The surfer of life
      GnuPG Key: FB1E6AE7
      Fingerprint A9AE EA0C EE1F FBD0 5B6F 3F77 2782 EFE2 FB1E 6AE7
      Get my key here: http://users.hol.gr/~p_pavlos/pubpgpkey.txt
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2004

        Pavlos> I would like also to ask about if I need to return true of
        Pavlos> false in wanted routine?

        Pavlos> If I return 0 or 1 what is the impact of that to find?

        The return value of "wanted" is ignored. At best, you can influence
        directory descent by altering $File::Find::prune.