Param in a module ?

  • Sarah Foxton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2003
      Hi there

      Is there a way to use the 'param feature within a module - When ive already used it within the main script ?

      I suppose I can re-design the script to 'pass' the value to the module..However ive got to locate the points that I request the module... (10 or more times...in various other modules)

      Ive tried (within the module)

      my $action = param 'action';

      and

      my $query = new CGI;

      my $cgi = new CGI;

      my $action = param 'action';

      However - They produce errors (im using the above within the main script & it works)...

      Sarah