Re: [PBML] Spreadsheet::WriteExcel write restrictions

  • Jeff Eggen
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
      >>> erik@... 12/02/03 11:26pm >>>
      >The only thing that I can think of would be to use XML::Excel (converts
      >Excel to XML - I've never used it so I don't know how well it works).
      >Then recreate the whole file using the XML data and then the new data.

      I had looked at the XML::Excel module on CPAN, and figured that would be the way to go if the direct Excel method didn't pan out, which it looks like it isn't. A pure spreadsheet solution would be optimal, but if it can't be done XML looks like the way to go. Thanks Erik!

      Jeff Eggen
      IT Programmer Analyst
      Saskatchewan Government Insurance
      Ph (306) 751-1795