RE: [PBML] Database objects.

  • Smith, Sheldon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2001
      It looks like the DBI and DBD packages together have an Oracle interface.

      use DBI;
      $dbh = DBI->connect("dbi:Oracle:$dbname", $user, $passwd);
      $dbh = DBI->connect("dbi:Oracle:host=$host;sid=$sid", $user, $passwd);

      It is not part of the "standard" modules. If using ActiveState's ActivePerl,
      download with PPM. Else download with CPAN.