Re: internal server error, among others

  • air_and_nerve
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2003
      If you mean to download Perl, I didn't have to download it. It was already on
      my system. I'm using BBEdit, and when I save, I change the line-endings to
      Unix. That shouldn't cause a problem, right?

      Before 'use CGI', there's nothing wacky. The whole script was copied from a
      tutorial that others have used before, so it should work.

      I've looked up some info online about line feeds, but I still don't understand
      what they are or how they work or if they possibly are causing my problem.

      Any further thoughts?

      Thanks.