Re: [PBML] Locale setting

  • Roel Sergeant
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4 11:57 AM
      Sorry about the late reply, been sick for a couple of days....

      Erik, tried your solution and it works as well on a Mac as it does on
      Linux....

      I've been also reading the information Damien send me, it provided me
      with some ideas on solving a totally unrelated problem ( not even perl
      or programming related, but character set related. ) which we are
      having since a couple of months.

      Thanks a lot....