Re: [PBML] I love a man that will...

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2003
      >>>>> "greg" == greg <greg@...> writes:

      greg> User deleted and banned.

      "I love an admin that will delete users and ban them."

      :-)

    • greg@gadgeteer.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2003
        On 3 Nov 2003 merlyn@... wrote:

        > greg> User deleted and banned.
        >
        > "I love an admin that will delete users and ban them."
        >
        > :-)

        Comes from being the head moderator and admin over at UserFriendly.org for
        so long...this place is a vacation compared to the daily grind over there
        :)

        Greg (Kickstart)
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2003

          greg> Comes from being the head moderator and admin over at UserFriendly.org for
          greg> so long...this place is a vacation compared to the daily grind over there
          greg> :)

          greg> Greg (Kickstart)

          JD was on the cruise last week!

          <http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/Pictures/Trips/2003/03-10-IlliadOddysea/Day-2-Half-Moon-Cay/?start=100>