Re: [PBML] I love a man that will...

  • greg@gadgeteer.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3 5:19 PM
      On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, police_pusse12 wrote:
      *some porn spam*

      User deleted and banned.

      Greg
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3 6:18 PM

        greg> User deleted and banned.

        "I love an admin that will delete users and ban them."

        :-)

      • greg@gadgeteer.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3 9:26 PM
          On 3 Nov 2003 merlyn@... wrote:

          > greg> User deleted and banned.
          >
          > "I love an admin that will delete users and ban them."
          >
          > :-)

          Comes from being the head moderator and admin over at UserFriendly.org for
          so long...this place is a vacation compared to the daily grind over there
          :)

          Greg (Kickstart)
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3 11:53 PM

            greg> Comes from being the head moderator and admin over at UserFriendly.org for
            greg> so long...this place is a vacation compared to the daily grind over there
            greg> :)

            greg> Greg (Kickstart)

            JD was on the cruise last week!

            <http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/Pictures/Trips/2003/03-10-IlliadOddysea/Day-2-Half-Moon-Cay/?start=100>