Re: [PBML] Re: sessions expiry

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
      >>>>> "cgiperl" == cgiperl <amancgiperl@...> writes:

      cgiperl> I already solved the issue using a javascript.

      Which means it doesn't work in my preferred browsing environment, or
      behind security firewalls around the world.

      If the answer is "javascript", you asked the wrong question. Or
      hopefully, you aren't inconveniencing the user if they chose not to
      invoke your javascript, I'll presume.