Re: [PBML] Re: sessions expiry

  • cgiperl
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
      Thank you for your suggestion.
      I already solved the issue using a javascript.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003

        cgiperl> I already solved the issue using a javascript.

        Which means it doesn't work in my preferred browsing environment, or
        behind security firewalls around the world.

        If the answer is "javascript", you asked the wrong question. Or
        hopefully, you aren't inconveniencing the user if they chose not to
        invoke your javascript, I'll presume.