Re: [PBML] Not a perl question..

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2003

      Sreeram> This is not a perl question.. but since it needed this info
      Sreeram> quickly .. I am posting it here. Please don't mind.

      Do you mind if I advertise a car for sale here too? I need it sold
      quickly, and there's a lot of people here who would really like to buy
      my car given the opportunity. It's even Perl related, because a lot
      of Perl programmers drive the type of car I drive!

      Yes, I mind.

      Consider yourself chastised in public.