Re: [PBML] Parsing an Email

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 28, 2003

      >> What happened when you typed "Mail" into "search.cpan.org"?

      reza7310> I tried that, it doesnt give me what I need.

      And you changed the slider from "All" (which finds all sorts of things)
      to "Modules", right?

      The first hit there is Mail::Address, exactly what you need, part of
      MailTools, the preferred distro to handle all sorts of mail addressses
      and message.

      Use the search tools. Please.