Re: [PBML] Re: Browser Set/Get Cookie Issue

  • B.S.Sridhar
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2003
      --- sucpraran <sucpraran@...> wrote:
      > Sridhar:
      >
      > What do you advice, As we can not control the system
      > time on user
      > desktop, what is the work around so that it will
      > work.
      >
      > Thanks

      Hello,

      Set the expiration date *relative* to the current time
      like +1d (for the next one day) or +1M (for the next
      one month) which is available with CGI.pm. Or if u
      want to give the specific expiry time, get the
      client-side time, add the duration for which u want
      the cookie to live, and set the same.

      Sridhar.

      http://shopping.yahoo.com