Programmer needed for project

  • Jack Swayze
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2003
      I am looking for a programer for a project that was handed to me.
      Basicly I need someone who can write perl and know Linux. The project
      is writing a few modules for a wireless system. It will all be
      intergrated with the linux OS.

      Please send resume to

      Jswayze@...

      This will be a contract job.

      Please send Resume and price quotes. The job is located in the DC
      market, but does not mean you need to live here but it would be a plus.