New way to learn Perl?

  • jqcordova@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2001
      I've spent the last couple of years building well-known e-commerce
      sites using Perl, mod_perl, etc. Turns out that a fair amount of my
      time was spent teaching Perl to jr. programmers. Well, I got so tired
      of going through the training ritual with each new engineer, that I
      put together a website www.codecity.com to help me out. I thought I
      would tell this group about it as you may find it useful too. I've
      just got the site started, so the Perl quiz database isn't too deep
      yet. If you could submit a quiz or two that would be highly
      appreciated. Any feedback would also be welcome.

      Thankyou,

      Jeff
      www.codecity.com